Managerial Accounting is the study of internal financial information that can influence decision-making. It's the follow up course to Financial Accounting, that can prove to be more difficult for students. We designed the course to act as a perfect supplement for those taking Managerial/Management Accounting in University or College. We'll walk you through the theory, providing examples and questions that will keep you engaged.
The first part of the course will cover:
- Cost Measurement and Cost Behavior
- The Design of Cost Functions
- Fixed Costs, Variable Costs and Mixed Costs
- Break-Even Analysis
- Handling Direct and Indirect Costs
The second part will cover:
- Activity-Based Costing for Overhead Costs
- Preparing Cash Budgets
- Variance Analysis
- Support Departments: Direct, Step-Down and Reciprocal Method
- And much more!